Announcements‎ > ‎

Schedule Updates - INCLUDES ALL SHOW DATES!

posted Sep 15, 2010, 11:39 AM by Adam Gumble   [ updated Oct 7, 2010, 10:51 AM ]
OPENING KNIGHT (09.18):
> All students report @ 10:00 AM
> Rehearse from 10:00-2:00
> Work the show from 2:00-8:00 (bring $$ for concessions)
> HMK Performs @ 10:00!!!!
> Awards @ 10:30

MINI-TOUR (09.25):
> Report: Guard and Percussion (9:00 AM), Winds (11:00 AM)
> Ensemble from 11-2:30
> Load Truck @ 2:30
> Load Buses @ 3:30
> HMK Performs @ 5:50 PM (Lancaster Catholic - bring $$ for concessions)
> HMK Performs @ 9 PM (Manheim Township)
> Awards @ 9:30 PM
> Return approx. 10:15 PM

CARLISLE (10.09):
> Report: Guard (9:00 AM), Percussion (10:00 AM), Winds (12:00 PM)
> Ensemble from 1:00-4:30 PM
> Load Truck @ 4:30 PM
> Load Buses @ 5:30 PM
> HMK Performs @ 8:55 PM
> Awards @ 10:00 PM
> Return approx. 11:30 PM

WARWICK (10.16):
> Report: Guard and Percussion (9:00 AM), Winds (11:00 AM)
> Ensemble from 11-2:30
> Load Truck @ 2:30
> Load Buses @ 3:30
> HMK Performs @ 6:00 PM (bring $$ for concessions)
> Awards @ 8:45 PM
> Return approx. 9:30 PM

MANHEIM CENTRAL (10.30):
> Report: Guard and Percussion (9:00 AM), Winds (11:00 AM)
> Ensemble from 1:00 PM-4:30 PM
> Load Truck @ 4:30 PM
> Load Buses @ 5:30 PM
> HMK Performs @ 8:00 PM
> Awards @ 8:45 PM
> Return approx. 9:30 PM

RED LION (11.06):
> TAG DAY!  9 AM-12 PM
> Ensemble from 1:00 PM-4:30 PM
> Load Truck @ 4:30 PM
> Load Buses @ 5:30 PM
> HMK Performs @ 8:30 PM
> Awards @ 9:30 PM
> Return approx. 10:30 PM
Comments