Ensembles‎ > ‎HMK‎ > ‎HMK Announcements‎ > ‎


posted Aug 25, 2011, 10:25 AM by adam_gumble@hempfieldsd.org
- Greetings, friends.  Due to the possibility of severe weather, we are going to postpone this evening's Tailgate and Preview Knight activities.  Pending administrative approval, the new date for Preview Knight will be Tuesday, September 6th (7PM).     
- While we would love to postpone until tomorrow, we do have a number of families who will be out of town for the extended weekend and will not have stadium access. 
- While it is difficult to have a "Preview" that occurs after our first public performance (next Friday's game), we will still have a great time performing for our biggest fans on Tuesday, September 6th!!!!

Of course, this postponement means that the weather will surely clear, however I believe that we are better SAFE than sorry!