GETTYSBURG WIND SYMPHONY IN RESIDENCE - SCHEDULE
Post date: Jan 13, 2011 7:08:06 PM
FRIDAY’S GETTYSBURG INFO
Period 1 > 7:40-8:08
Period 2 EXAM > 8:14-9:34
Period 3 EXAM > 9:40-11:00
Period 4 EXAM > 11:06-12:26
Period 5 > 12:32-1:00
• Eat Breakfast to hold you until you get home after 1 PM! This will cause the least disturbance during the clinic and performance
IF YOU DON’T HAVE FINALS:
- If you are coming to school on the BUS and have NO FINALS, you should report directly to the Band Room. You will remain with Mr. Gumble until the end of the day.
- If you are coming for the GETTYSBURG EXPERIENCE ONLY and have your OWN TRANSPORTATION, you should enter through the PAC doors at 9:15 AM (with instrument/folder).
- If you have your OWN TRANSPORTATION and NO FINALS, you may leave following the Gettysburg performance at 12:00 PM.
IF YOU HAVE FINALS TO TAKE:
- If you have a Period 2 EXAM ONLY, report to the PAC with your instrument/folder following 2nd Period.
- If you have a Period 3 EXAM, you will miss the rehearsal component of the visit. Report to the PAC for Gettysburg’s Performance during Period 4.
- If you have a Period 4 EXAM, you will miss the Gettysburg concert but should be at the PAC for the Period 3 Rehearsal
- If you have exams Period 3 AND Period 4, good luck!